Minigore 2 hits the Play Store, and I’m so excited

I remember back in the day, when I was just a kid running around with a jailbroken iPhone 3G and my favorite mobile game was Minigore; I just couldn't get enough of it. Unfortunately, when I finally experienced the magic of Android and made the switch, Minigore wasn't available on the Android Market. I did manage to find a port, but it was buggy and didn't work very well at all. I missed this dual-stick shooter.

The good news is that I don't have to miss it any more because the sequel, Minigore 2, has officially made its way from iOS to Android! With an adorable art style, 20 playable characters, 60 different enemies, and more than 10 weapons, it's improved quite a lot since I was gone. And best of all, it's completely free! I couldn't even find any in app purchases, just some unintrusive ads.

If you want to give the game a shot, hit the widget below and play it! I know I'm hyping it, but the nostalgia is strong with this one. It's just as fun as I remember it. Be sure to tell us what you think of the game in the comments!

Dima Aryeh is a Russian obsessed with all things tech. He does photography, is an avid phone modder (who uses an AT&T Galaxy Note II), a heavy gamer (both PC and 360), and an aspiring home mechanic. He is also an avid fan of music, especially power metal.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 6722401

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.