How much time do you spend gaming?

Access to games has only grown over the years. Once you could only access games with a computer, or a console. However now we can play a game pretty much whenever we want to, across plenty of different devices. From the Xbox One and it's plethora of triple A titles, to games like Ingress or Angry Birds that we can access from our phones.

With all of that in mind, we want to know how much time you spend gaming. Is it a part of your everyday routine, or just something you sneak in during your commute? We've given you 5 options in this week's poll. "I don't play video games", "I do most of my gaming on the weekend", "I play for a few hours every week", "I play for at least an hour every day", "I am always playing some kind of game".

Let us know how much time you spend gaming in the comments below!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.